Pursebop's garden inspired view of Sugar Mountain
Hotel Copacabana (one of Madonnas favorite
getaway spots) literally reserves the whole floor for her when she visits
frequently. Hotel views took my breath away with each sunset I witnessed.
Had
dinners mountainside, at famous secret tucked away restaurants only the
concierge could arrange.....
And nights were spent exploring the infamous
nightclubs that would never sleep...
Rio
Scenarium: 5 level nightclub dedicating a different theme to each ...so when u
leave at 5am you have experienced the scenery at every level!
A
net separates each floors central atrium—I suppose to protect patrons from
accidental falling objects, although I am sure there have been a few Caipirinha showers below!
City that never sleeps: picture of street from Rio Scenarium's
Balcony at 4am













oh Rio!!! One of my favorite cities ever! Love it so much (of the places I´ve been to, it only loses to London, Paris and NYC)...but in my humble opinion it is the number 1 city in natural beauty (and I´m not saying this because I´m brazilian)! :)
ReplyDeletexoxo
@patiev