I
absolutely Love Chanel classics, but for busy ‘run around times’ this is my
newest favorite.
My Chain Around Maxi or CAM
(as the Chanel fanatics call it) has been my best friend,
especially this last month…ask me why?
Well,
with the recent launch of PurseBop, I have made frequent appearances at the
Apple store for my One to One sessions. If I wore a blue t-shirt, I think some
would think I work there. The genius bar has been my home away from home, and
my handy CAM is always tucked right by my side.
To my
delightful surprise, my Mac Book Air fits so neatly. It’s as though they were
made for each other. Talk about a ritzy computer bag!
CAM is my
absolute ‘go to’ bag when running errands around town and traveling...its
classic with an edgy twist, soft and squishy, and super comfortable over my
shoulder!
Did I mention ‘weather resistant?’ Just loving our March snow…



I almost screamed when I saw this amazing bag lying in the snow!!!!And then I read "weather resistant" LOL... I NEVER take out my only Chanel baby, a vintage, if I feel it might rain... the bag is my precious :)
ReplyDeletexoxo
@patiev