5/27/2013

Celebrity News and Fashion Review: PurseBop's Pick for Billboard Awards (Part Four)



Lets recap PurseBop’s Picks for the #BBMA for Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez and Miley Cyrus. Today we style our trend setting blingy beauty...

Jennifer Lopez: one of the most beautiful women to strut any carpet---red or blue, in my opinion. I must say, she has to be one my favorite dressed stars, regardless of the occasion. She has that ‘swag’ on and off the carpet. I miss her American Idol days…I would DVR the show just to see what the “Goddess of Beauty” would wear… Her look at the Billboard Music Awards surely did not disappoint. That plunging infamous neckline on her Zuhair Murad gown took our eyes to her navel, a look synonymous with J-Lo now. And it was all about gold--- the dress sparkled with shaded metallic scales, golden ankle strap pumps and the invisible gold clutch. The sheer lower half of her dress kept only the very essentials to our imagination.






PurseBop’s Pick: personally I would like a more dramatic look for her hand held accessory. Perhaps an 'Alexander McQueen skull topped clutch' or even their signature 'knuckle duster clutch' would fit the bill, but she played it safe with the monochromatic theme that I find very boring, yet so popular with many red carpet looks this year.
Keeping her choice in mind I’ll select a more conservative option from my armoire …my Miu Miu light gold matelassé framed clutch bag from their special edition collection. The scrumptious soft lamb  leather folds lend this clutch a luxurious yet modern vibe, perfect for our diva’s dress. The light yellow gold color picks up the embellishment tone perfectly!
I love to dress this clutch up or down! It’s a handy little number in my closet that I reach for very often!





So of the two Alexander McQueen clutches above, which should PurseBop add to her collection…? 

Love PurseBop





No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask questions, leave comments, or just 'Bop' by to say hi...

❤PurseBop

Subscribe to PurseBop by Email