believe it or not but your pictures are even more perfect seen by the computer, I love them through the phone too but here I can see all the details, like a natural zoooom in... and oh BOY (lol) can´t get enough of this!!! Gonna start using the computer more often once the site is launched :) (I´m always lazy to turn it on and keep seated on the same place...phone is so much practical haha) H&K (hugs & kisses)
believe it or not but your pictures are even more perfect seen by the computer, I love them through the phone too but here I can see all the details, like a natural zoooom in... and oh BOY (lol) can´t get enough of this!!! Gonna start using the computer more often once the site is launched :) (I´m always lazy to turn it on and keep seated on the same place...phone is so much practical haha)
ReplyDeleteH&K (hugs & kisses)