PurseBop had the pleasure of traveling
the most beautiful parts of South America. My trip was a combination of hikes
through the landscapes of 'LOST' in the
Brazilian Amazon rain forests, sights to behold and hold, to 'early
morning' nightlife, fantastic eats paired with great wines (love the
Malbecs)...
Memories that
shall last a lifetime...
These are a few of my most coveted
images that have made lasting impressions on me.
Life so simple: amazonian baby sleeps
in hammock at piranha fishing dock in the depths of the amazon jungle.


Wow, this photo is so sweet, I love the bright color of the hammock and the little girl is so cute!
ReplyDeleteI was completely captivated by her and stood watching for quite a while. Her mother was working the dock for fishing and this baby peacefully slept. Makes one realize how simple life can be. Thanks for taking the time to write
DeletePursebop :)
love this photo! baby is adorable. so cool to capture such a lovely moment.
ReplyDeleteYou came to Brazil???? What an honor to have you here, hope you enjoyed your trip and will come back :) can you believe I´ve never been to the rain forrest? To be honest I know the USA better than I know my own country...shame on me :( but what can I say, I love the US :)
ReplyDeletexoxo
@patiev